We are a software development company with over 7+ years of experience in developing custom software applications. Our software development services include best app development software, mobile apps, website development, and much more. To skip to the thorough explanation of the service you are interested in, choose your service and press the link below.
What Service Are You
At its best, best app development software helps businesses grow alongside their products and services. The need for…
Software Development Highlights
Software Development Steps: From Plan to Value
Software Types We Develop
Enterprise resource and process management
- ERP Software, CRM Software, MLM Software, SCM (Supply Chain Management), PLM, PIM
- Finance, accounting, budgeting, invoicing and billing
- Document management, contract management, record management
- Procurement, vendor portals, inventory management software, accounting software and optimization.
Digital channels to customers
- Customer portals
- Digital signage
- Content management, DAM
- Video streaming and video editing software
- Customer analytics
- Sales and marketing
- Smart factory
- Equipment monitoring, OEE
- Quality management
- Field service
- Industrial analytics
- Insurance claim management
Knowledge and productivity
- Knowledge management
- Personal productivity
- Digital workplace
- Employee monitoring
Emergency and security
- Emergency response, incident management
- Information security
- Secure communicators and messengers
- Secure videoconferencing
- Video surveillance
Software Development Methodologies
Whether you’re a small business owner or a large corporation, our team of software experts will help you move your business forward. We offer website design, mobile app development, and web hosting services.
Software development services: Our website development company team offers a wide range of services to help you achieve your business objectives. We develop custom applications for business and enterprise.
Agile: The iterative approach with an emphasis on collaboration and continuous improvement. Software is developed in small portions and new features are delivered on a regular basis.
Sprints, or 2-3-week iterations with defined granular goals and backlogs, are used for software development. Sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups, sprint review (and demo), retrospectives, and backlog refinement are all common practices (grooming).
Best for: any product development project that requires testing of an idea, midsize projects in custom software development where software requirements cannot be precisely defined, incremental development of large complex software (which is easily divided into small functional parts) to begin gaining value quickly.
The work is completed in very short sprints, often on a daily basis. Meetings are held on a daily (or every two days) basis to discuss progress and priorities. The Kanban Board is used by the team to provide a clear representation of all project activities, responsible individuals, and progress.
Best for: software development and support projects.
Linear: a sequential approach in which the next chunk of work is completed and approved by stakeholders after the previous one is completed.
Best suited for: small and midsize projects with clearly defined and unchanging requirements, projects requiring formal approvals (government projects and large corporation projects), and projects with strict compliance requirements.
More information on the benefits and drawbacks of each software development model can be found here.
Note: For many projects, it makes sense to use a combination of approaches or to switch between them depending on the stage of the project. The most common scenarios in our practice are ‘Waterfall -> Scrum’ and ‘Scrum -> Kanban -> Scrum.’ Because switching to a new methodology necessitates the use of new tools and processes, the vendor should conduct a pre-switch intro meeting or mini-training to ensure that the project runs smoothly from the start.
Why Do Customers Prefer Peafowlsoft?
Taking overall responsibility for the project's 'how-to' component
- We define the goal you want to achieve together.
- Business objectives (cost reduction, revenue increase, process time reduction, etc.).
- Enhancement of the development process (faster, higher-quality software delivery, more frequent releases, etc).
- We plan and organize the project to achieve your objectives, and we compare the project plan and process to emerging needs on a regular basis.
Taking your financial constraints seriously
- Assisting you in accurately estimating resources.
- Responsible resource utilization entails using resources with lower rates for simple routine tasks and replacing resources with poor performance.
- Choosing programming languages and frameworks, architecture patterns, APIs, and so on after conducting a thorough preliminary analysis of options. The rate of development can vary by 2 – 20 times.
- Using cloud services (messaging services, analytics and AI services, image processing services, and so on) provided by well-known cloud providers, such as Azure and AWS.
- Prioritization of features is ongoing.
Taking the deadlines seriously
- Managing delivery time according to the set goals.
- Promptly communicating delay risks.
Transparent service supported by regular reports
- Monitoring and interpreting project progress.
- Achievement of set team and project KPIs.
- Use of resources (actual versus planned).
- Current budget status in case of the T&M pricing model (actual versus planned, the actual costs incurred plus revised estimates).
- Actual or potential problems.
- Revised risk management strategy, acceptability of the risks.
- Regular project roadmap revision (stated business needs vs current business needs; feasibility of requirements; value we bring vs the highest possible value).
Constantly striving for betterment
- Proactivity in terms of adding new features, improving existing ones, and potentially gaining a competitive advantage.
- Anticipating potential stumbling blocks and communicating them openly.
Tailored communication with each stakeholder
- Analyzing information needs of each stakeholder.
- Discussing how best to communicate information (communication means, level of detail, frequency of updates, timing, etc.) to each stakeholder.
- Regularly exchanging relevant project status information.
- Presenting/discussing next actions.
We Offer CRM Development Services for the Following Industries
Real Estate software
Banking & Financial Service
Pricing Options for Our Services
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
WE WORK WITH MAJOR TECHNOLOGIES
Choose a relevant technology stack. Peafowlsoft experts will assist you in selecting the best technologies for your software development project.
Take a Step forward to Turn Your Idea into Profit Making Business
Please contact our team or complete the form below. A representative will contact you shortly.